Terms & Conditions
Welcome To The GobblerCo.Com Website
- Gobbler Pte Ltd (UEN 201021339R), provides services to the Customer subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the ‘Agreement’). In addition, when the Customer uses any of GobblerCo.com’s services, the Customer will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. GobblerCo.com reserves the right to change this Site and these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification. If any of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
- Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site and its services indicates the Customer’s agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement, so please read this agreement carefully before proceeding.
- In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- "Customer" shall mean you and all other persons who purchase the products and services under your Login.
- "Intellectual Property" shall mean all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
- "Login" shall mean a Customer's membership number and access to GobblerCo.com under that Customer's registration.
- "Product/Products" shall mean any and all the products for sale by GobblerCo.com.
- "GobblerCo.com" shall mean this website or catalogues owned by Gobbler Pte Ltd and the medium by which Products are offered for sale by Gobbler Pte Ltd to the Customer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect including any Gobbler Offline/ physical store policy.
- The Customer shall agree to complete the registration process according to GobblerCo.com's requirements as stated on this site. The Customer shall provide GobblerCo.com with complete and updated information, which may include (but shall not be limited to) the Customer's legal name, address, telephone and fax numbers (optional) and e-mail address.
- Registration for membership with GobblerCo.com is opened only to residents in Singapore aged 18 and above. GobblerCo.com has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any of its Customers for any reason whatsoever. GobblerCo.com cannot distinguish the age of persons who access and use its Website. If a minor (according to applicable laws) has accessed this Website or provided GobblerCo.com with personal identification data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact GobblerCo.com to remove the relevant personal identification data, unsubscribe them or withdraw membership with GobblerCo.com.
- The Customer will be liable for every order made under his Login and agrees to indemnify GobblerCo.com for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders for the Products using the Customer's Login. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his registration information.
- Access to GobblerCo.com is gained through the use of a username and password. The Customer shall ensure that his Login details are kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. GobblerCo.com shall use its best endeavours to prevent any unauthorized entry to the GobblerCo.com Website. However, GobblerCo.com shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to the GobblerCo.com Website.
Ordering Process And Acceptance Of The Customer’s Order
- The Customer may place his order via our Website at GobblerCo.com. The Customer will receive a confirmation of receipt of order via e-mail. Should the Customer not receive an acknowledgment within one business day, please call customer service at 6285 0320 during normal office hours. For clarification, such confirmation of receipt of orders does not guarantee stock availability.
- Acceptance of an order placed by the Customer online and the completion of the contract between the Customer and GobblerCo.com will take place when the order is dispatched to the delivery address.
- All offers are subject to availability and while stocks last. In the event one or more Products in an order are unavailable, GobblerCo.com reserves the right to cancel the order or to proceed with the remaining order and adjust the final bill accordingly.
- All prices shown on the Website are in Singapore dollars and are inclusive of Singapore GST, where applicable. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- Discrepancies between the online bill/ order price and the final bill may be due to out-of-stock Products, substitutions, special offers, daily price changes and weighed items. GobblerCo.com reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the online bill/order price is presented or conveyed to the Customer and such adjustments shall be marked on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
- GobblerCo.com reserves the right to decline any order it deems unlawful, improper or incomplete. GobblerCo.com also reserves the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
- Payment for Products ordered through GobblerCo.com can be made by PayPal and Credit Card (Visa and MasterCard) or through invoicing.
- GobblerCo.com will only effect delivery to mainland Singapore except Sentosa and Jurong Island based on the default mailing address/es set out by GobblerCo.com. GobblerCo.com reserves the right to decline any delivery to any address with restricted access or is inaccessible.
- GobblerCo.com aims to provide next day shipping within 24 hours to customers and shall reasonably endeavour to deliver orders on time. GobblerCo.com shall not be liable for any claims damages costs whatsoever or howsoever arising, due to delays in its delivery services.
- The Customer or his / her authorised recipient must acknowledge delivery during the delivery on the document presented by the delivery personnel. The Customer should ensure that an authorised recipient is present at the delivery address to receive the delivery, failing which GobblerCo.com reserves the right to redeliver on another day.
- All risk of loss or damage of the Products sold on this Website shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer’s delivery address and GobblerCo.com will accept no liability thereafter for the delivery order in question.
Returns Of Products
- GobblerCo.com shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy, please call our hotline at 6285 0320 within 7 days of receipt.
- GobblerCo.com will only accept returns within 7 days of the delivery date.
- The materials in this Website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded. GobblerCo.com does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials on the Website, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Website or this server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. GobblerCo.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the materials in this Website or the results of their use.
- No agent or representative of GobblerCo.com is authorised to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding the Products or materials on the Website and GobblerCo.com shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorised warranties, representations or statements.
Liability And Indemnity
- The liability of GobblerCo.com whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products, Services or any other breach of GobblerCo.com's obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
- GobblerCo.com shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall GobblerCo.com be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer's co-workers, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever
- The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products and Services. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that GobblerCo.com assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Services and GobblerCo.com shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer's risk.
- The Customer acknowledges and accepts that GobblerCo.com assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any damage, loss, delay, death or injury arising out of any use of or access to the site/catalogue, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction or alteration of the site, whether for breach of contract, arising out of or relating to a tort, for negligence or willful misconduct or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access or use of the site/catalogue, or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text, images or other material or information to or from the site.
- The Customer agrees to indemnify GobblerCo.com and its agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Customer.
- GobblerCo.com may terminate the Customer’s use of the Website immediately if GobblerCo.com considers that the Customer has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to GobblerCo.com shall at all times remain the property of GobblerCo.com.
- GobblerCo.com and other parties own the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site/ catalogue and/or in connection with the Products and Customers and on-line visitors are prohibited from using the same without the written permission of GobblerCo.com or such other parties.
- No right or licence is granted directly or indirectly to any party accessing this Website to use or reproduce any such proprietary content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other Intellectual Property, and no party accessing this Website shall claim any right, title or interest therein.
- If the performance by GobblerCo.com of its obligations under the GobblerCo.com is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or lawful requirement of the government or of any of government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of Products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of GobblerCo.com), GobblerCo.com shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
Variation Of Terms And Conditions
- GobblerCo.com reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. GobblerCo.com may, but does not undertake, to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer's responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and GobblerCo.com shall have no responsibility to notify the Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
- The Website is controlled and operated in Singapore. These Terms and Conditions and all matters connected with any order placed by the Customer on our Website or over the telephone are governed by Singapore law and the Customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the Website or the use of customer services or any order placed on the Website.
- The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not be taken into account in the construction or interpretation of any provision to which they refer.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any enactment or rule of law, such term or provision or part thereof shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of this Agreement but the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- GobblerCo.com’s failure to act with respect to a breach by the Customer does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
Personal Data Protection Policy
- The terms of GobblerCo.com’s Personal Data Protection Policy are incorporated herein by reference.
No Unlawful Or Harmful Use
- The Customer shall not use this Website in any way that breaches any code of conduct, policy or other notice applicable to this Website. The Customer agrees not to use any device, software or other instrument to, directly or indirectly, interfere or attempt to interfere with (i) the proper working of this Website or (ii) any other party's use and enjoyment of this Website, and the Customer will not, directly or indirectly, take any action that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Website or the networks connected to this Website.
- The Customer represents and warrants that all information provided to GobblerCo.com in connection with the use of this Website is accurate, current and complete and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GobblerCo.com against any breach by the Customer of the foregoing warranty in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- The Customer is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of the Customer’s passwords, Login and account information. The Customer will be financially and legally accountable for all uses of this Website and by anyone using their password and Login information. The Customer shall not use this Website to: (i) make any false or fraudulent purchases; (ii) post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or (iii) for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. GobblerCo.com reserves the right, which may be exercised in its absolute discretion at any time and without advance notice or liability, to prohibit, restrict or suspend the use of such access codes and/or the use of this Website.
This document was last updated on 17 May 2019.